Friday 5 February 2016

I got my Driving License ! Yeah

Hey guys, I am so explicitly happy that I got my license at last. It was two arduous months of practicing car and motorcycle in the driving school circuit. I still remember that one day when I went to practice my motorcycle, the motorcycle out of blue didn't start. I was like what the heck is wrong with you, you piece of metal scraps. My friend from SMI also helped me to start it but his efforts were squandered. The teacher, Mr. Rosli started to talk to me in his odd Malay accent and all I did was nod my head. Haiz the day I was quite embarrassed. But now it has all come to end. That's so oddly satisfying. Let's ram our vehicles on the road.Bye

P.S : I will upload the RPK & RSM for car and motorcycle soon

No comments:

Post a Comment